As much as I am trying to become fitter in order to improve my health I would be lying if I didn’t admit to wanting to be fitter in order to look better!!
I have realised that it is ok to be concerned about how I look. I want to wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and have a ‘oh hot damn’ moment. I’ve only recently realised I’m not embarrassed to admit I want to look hot! So that is now added to my reasons to be healthier :)
Personal Reasons To Be Fit:
To look good in a plain t-shirt
To feel more energetic
To know that I respect my life, friends, and family enough to take care of my body
To be able to run around and just be silly with my friends without feeling out of breath
To feel confident in shorts
To know that my body is in its peak condition
To look like an athlete. To become an athlete.
- 1. What's your favorite candle scent?
- 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
- 5. Do you know a hoarder?
- 6. Can you do a split?
- 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- 8. How many oceans have you swam in?
- 9. How many countries have you been to?
- 10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
- 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
- 12. What would you name your son if you had one?
- 13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
- 14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
- 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
- 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
- 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
- 18. Did your mother go to college?
- 19. Are your grandparents still married?
- 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
- 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- 22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
- 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
- 24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
- 25. Is your father bald?
- 26. Do you know triplets?
- 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
- 28. Have you ever had Indian food?
- 29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
- 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
- 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
- 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
- 33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
- 34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
- 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
- 36. Can you whistle?
- 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
- 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
- 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
- 40. What medical conditions do you have?
- 41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
- 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
- 43. Where do you buy your jeans?
- 44. What's the last compliment you got?
- 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
- 46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
- 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
- 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
- 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
- 50. Why do you have a tumblr?
I need to follow some more blogs that have a long way to go/ have already gone a long way to where they need to be!! :)
136 over, to be exact.
Over 100, and I’m NEVER going back.
In total I have 100-110lbs to lose and I have already lost 40lbs since my highest weight.